Website solutions from TOSD allow clients to create an information rich environment that they can manage themselves. Such websites are called “Content Management Systems” (CMS).
Key CMS Administration Facilities:
- Create pages and assign them to categories/sub-categories
- Move pages between categories without having to re-create them
- Choice of page layouts that can be assigned on an individual page basis
- Edit content with a WYSIWYG editor to format text and insert hyperlinks, images, videos, tables and lists.
- Preview results before posting
- Create and post News articles
- Assign access rights to different users.
Key CMS Customer Features:
- Consistent menu structure that makes site navigation a breeze – even on sites with large numbers of pages
- Search facility
- Content only print facility (strips off all the website header and sidebar etc)
- Sidebar inserts (including news items) make for a more visually pleasing browsing experience
- Dedicated forms make communications and bookings very straightforward.
The platform used by TOSD to create CMS websites is very comprehensive and allows for significant customisation and the inclusion of many tailored options. If you have any specific needs please enquire.